Ed Van Rens
View press release at Business Wire.
A record number of attendees gathered for ProFicient 5 announcement and demonstrations
Fairfax, Va. – Oct. 17, 2012 – InfinityQS International, Inc., the global authority on Manufacturing Intelligence and real-time enterprise quality, announced its most successful Infusion user conference to date, with an increase in attendance by 25 percent and resounding reviews from attendees. Global manufacturers such as Kraft Foods, Medtronic Spinal & Biologics, Ball Corporation, Trek Bicycle, Coty, Greene Tweed & Co., and Accellent joined voices in emphasizing the importance of total quality management, end-to-end visibility and increased quality across the value chain to ensure success for any sized manufacturer.
- Quality is no longer just a plant floor function. To ensure the success of enterprise-wide quality programs, quality teams and IT departments must work together.
- Everyone has to believe. It is important to make sure the executive suite, plant-floor operators and suppliers are excited about the value of quality programs.
- Plan for integration. In complex quality systems, careful planning determines the exact role of every system, application and piece of equipment—before going live.
- Anticipate changes to avoid unnecessary costs. Manufacturing intelligence can be used to prepare for otherwise unexpected economic, cultural or regulatory changes.
- Go mobile. Integrating mobile devices, cloud technologies and automated processes will ensure plants are operating at optimum efficiencies.
With the much-anticipated announcement of ProFicient 5 during the event, attendees were privy to details and demonstrations of the latest version of InfinityQS’ enterprise quality hub. With mobile advancements and flexible cloud-based or on-premise deployment options, ProFicient 5 is designed to deliver real-time visibility and Manufacturing Intelligence—via a centralized statistical process control (SPC) analysis engine—on the shop floor, across the enterprise and throughout the supply chain.