Ed Van Rens
View press release at MFRTech.com.
Open for registration, the premier three-day event features customer case studies and expert best practice sessions showcasing the need for a global quality system across the supply chain
Fairfax, Va. – June 12, 2012 – InfinityQS International, Inc., the leading provider of real-time quality control software solutions, announces that its 6th annual user conference, Infusion 2012, will be held Sept. 23-26, at the Four Seasons Hotel in Denver. The premier, three-day event will define the impact and importance of quality in the future of the manufacturing industry and why it’s imperative to develop a global quality system across the supply chain. Leading manufacturers and InfinityQS quality experts will lead attendees through success stories, best practice sessions and hands-on workshops. Registration is now open at: www.infinityqs.com/Infusion2012.
Infusion attendees will learn about the leading business drivers influencing the industry today and how the company’s real-time statistical process control (SPC) platform, ProFicient, extends quality throughout the supply chain to meet these growing demands.
- Compliance: Today’s increasing number of industry and government regulations from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and others, place additional strain on manufacturers to ensure production of quality products at each stage in the supply chain. The ProFicient platform provides full traceability from one end of the supply chain to the other, helping organizations meet the most stringent safety requirements.
- Cost Savings: By improving process efficiency and ensuringthe quality of incoming ingredients, components and raw materials, enterprises as a whole can see significant cost savings through scrap reduction and increased speed to market.
- Supply Chain Visibility: An advanced quality management solution gives manufacturers the ability to monitor, analyze and adjust processes in real-time across the enterprise, and to suppliers’ plants. This high-level, in-depth visibility ensures the quality of products before they arrive at the loading dock, which is essential for just-in-time manufacturers.
- Brand Protection and Customer Loyalty: A product recall or defect can quickly tarnish a manufacturer’s brand and influence customers’ perception of the company. By monitoring quality in real-time, manufacturers can prevent costly recalls before they occur, maintaining brand integrity and retaining customers.
Michael Lyle, president and CEO, InfinityQS, said, "Infusion 2012 is structured to provide today’s manufacturing and quality leaders with insight into the future of the industry and the significant role that quality will play. It is vital for manufacturers to understand that quality should extend far beyond the production process within their four walls – it must resonate throughout each step of the supply chain. InfinityQS encourages those looking to better comply with industry regulations, save time and money, increase speed-to-market, and preserve brand excellence to attend our 6th annual user conference."
Projected to attract attendees from some of today’s most prominent global brands, Infusion 2012 will include two days of customer case study presentations and best practice sessions with InfinityQS experts. On the third day of the event, attendees will have the opportunity to participate in in-depth, hands-on workshops that delve into problems-solution scenarios that show how the ProFicient platform can more effectively monitor quality benchmarks, track and trace products across the supply chain, and meet regulatory compliance and customer reporting requirements.
- To register for Infusion 2012: www.infinityqs.com/Infusion2012_Registration
- For more information about InfinityQS: www.infinityqs.com
- Infusion: www.infinityqs.com/Infusion2012
About InfinityQS International
InfinityQS is the leading provider of SPC software and services to a broad array of companies, from multi-national giants to smaller, more specialized manufacturers. InfinityQS develops software solutions to help manufacturers to monitor, control and improve the quality of their manufacturing operations across a site, an enterprise or an entire supply chain, continuing to provide significant returns on their initial investment and increase productivity. The company’s goal is always to improve clients’ internal quality standards and ensure their continued success in the global marketplace.