RapidStart: Phase 1
For customers who wish to deploy a pilot to test ProFicient in their environments, InfinityQS offers an accelerated launch program to not only activate the system, but also to create the integrated processes and work flows proven to improve quality metrics. Phase1 of the RapidStart program ensures that in less than 5 business days, customers are ready to:
- Begin entering quality data on the shop floor.
- Monitor and display alarms indicating out-of-control and out-of-specification conditions.
- Provide real-time visibility for management into shop floor quality issues
- Create management roll-ups, reports and summaries of real-time quality data
- Ensure appropriate specification limits imported into the system
- Activate email alerts
- Complete Fundamentals Training
RapidStart: Phase 2
Phase 2 of the RapidStart program builds on Phase 1’s foundation. Although many customers choose to combine the two phases, Phase 2 focuses on incorporating automated data collection methods from solely manual operator input to electronic data collection. Phase 2 enables customers to:
- Allow automated data collection from electronic devices such as scales and hand-held gages.
- Expand the use of SPC throughout additional areas of the plant
- Enhance the depth and breadth of management reporting
- Create reports for communicating to management, customers and/or suppliers.
- Automate reporting delivery