- 3.5 Days (at InfinityQS Headquarters)
- 3 Days (On-site)
This three-and-a-half day course introduces fundamental skills to help participants successfully deploy InfinityQS ProFicient across their company. Participants learn how to create projects, set up data entry configurations and specify a chart's data selection. In addition, students gain real-world experience by working through use cases. Upon completing the course, students will leave class with a working project that they built using their company's information.
This course is also offered in Spanish.
The class is intended for supervisors and administrators responsible for administrating InfinityQS software at their facility. This class is not intended for operators.
Students should possess a good working knowledge of SPC techniques. In addition, students should be familiar with the Microsoft® Windows™ operating system and Windows applications (For example, Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.). The student should be able to navigate through the Windows interface quickly and effectively. Failure to do so will hamper their ability to perform many of the required tasks. Additionally, knowledge of basic database concepts is beneficial.
Students should bring an example of a check sheet used in their plant environment, which should include at least one variable test.
Benefits & Learning Goals
- Develop confidence in implementing and maintaining ProFicient to meet SPC and Verification checks
- Present options available to users to display collected data and information in reports or charts to meet the needs of all levels of users (operators, engineers, managers and customers)
- Demonstrate the ability to customize the data entry and data display to meet the needs of most industries
- This course is offered at InfinityQS corporate headquarters in Fairfax, Va. View the public course schedule.
- SPC Fundamentals can also be taught at your facility.
Public Session at InfinityQS Headquarters:
- 1 attendee: $995
- 2 attendees: $1,495 if purchased on the same purchase order or credit card transaction, a savings of $495.
- Additional attendees: $747.50/person
- $7,500 plus expenses. Material is provided for up to 12 students. If class size exceeds the 12 students, there will be a charge of $500 per student.
Customers with a valid Maintenance Agreement receive a 15% discount on the above prices.
To sign up for SPC Fundamentals, complete the training enrollment form and fax it back to us at 703-961-1923 or e-mail email@example.com. Due to high interest, it is recommended that you reserve your seat well in advance of the training.