A team of Industrial Statisticians and ASQ Certified Quality Engineers with decades of manufacturing process control experience designed our SPC Strategies course. This course addresses how manufacturers are using SPC software to reduce scrap and improve their bottom line. Taught by an InfinityQS instructor, SPC Strategies features hands-on activities and demonstrations as well as case studies and success stories. Participants gain a real-life understanding of how to best implement statistical process control—even in the most complex manufacturing environments. This class presents why Statistical Process Control works without the formulas and statistics that make it work. Although the basic statistics and formulas used in SPC will be addressed, SPC Strategies is not a statistics course for the practitioner.
The class is intended for operators, engineers, supervisors, and anyone else who desires an understanding of Statistical Process Control.
This course does not require a prior knowledge of SPC or InfinityQS ProFicient for participation.
Benefits & Learning Goals
- Focus attention on Process Control vs. Product Control
- Clarify the difference between Common Cause Variation and Assignable Cause Variation
- Define statistical terms in everyday language and applications
- Learn problem solving techniques through the use of graphs, charts and hands-on exercises
- Evaluate sampling plans (frequency and size) through case studies
- This course is offered at InfinityQS corporate headquarters in Fairfax, Va. View the public course schedule.
- SPC Strategies can also be taught at your facility.
Public Session at InfinityQS Headquarters:
- $595/per participant.
- $400 discount when purchased in conjunction with the InfinityQS SPC Fundamentals class being taught the same week.
- Groups of 3 or more registrants made on one purchase order or in one credit card transaction are $495/each.
- $2,500 plus expenses. Material is provided for up to12 students. If the class size exceeds 12 students, there will be a charge of $350 per student.
Customers with a valid Maintenance Agreement receive a 15% discount on the above prices.
To sign up for SPC Strategies, complete the training enrollment form and fax it back to us at 703-961-1923 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to high interest, it is recommended that you reserve your seat well in advance of the training.