- 3.5 Days (at InfinityQS Headquarters)
- 3 Days (On-site)
In this course, students will be provided an in-depth examination of the advanced features found within InfinityQS ProFicient. Students will learn theory and apply the theory using actual industry-based case studies. Following each case study, students will present their results to the class, including sample deployments and recommendations. The goal of this class is to prepare the student to be able to walk into virtually any real-time data collection situation and successfully deploy InfinityQS ProFicient. This course not only covers the SPC software and associated utilities but also introduces many non-traditional control charting and analysis techniques.
The class is intended for supervisors and administrators who will administer InfinityQS ProFicient in a multitude of production environments at their facility.
Students must have completed InfinityQS SPC Fundamentals and have a strong working knowledge of InfinityQS SPC applications or receive permission from the instructor. In addition, students must be familiar with the Microsoft® Windows™ operating system, Windows applications and database techniques.
Benefits & Learning Goals
- Challenge students to think outside the box when faced with unusual data collection scenarios via case studies
- Help students to discover the use of non-traditional control charting techniques
- Introduce collection of data beyond keyboard and automatic gage collection
- Allow the opportunity for students to explore workflow management and see how they will be able to prompt for data collection at the workstation level
- Give an introduction to the use of several ProFicient utilities
- Present options available to display and analyze not just SPC data but other required checks
- This course is offered at InfinityQS corporate headquarters in Fairfax, Va. View the public course schedule.
- SPC Advanced Techniques can also be taught at your facility.
Public Session at InfinityQS Headquarters:
- Groups of 3 or more registrants made on one purchase order or in one credit card transaction are $1,495/each
- $10,000 plus expenses. Material is provided for six students. Because of the in-depth nature of this class, participation is strictly limited to 6 students. If class size exceeds the maximum, there will be a charge of $1,500 per student. If class size exceeds nine students, two separate training classes must be purchased.
Customers with a valid Maintenance Agreement receive a 15% discount on the above prices.
To sign up for SPC Advanced Techniques, complete the training enrollment form and fax it back to us at 703-961-1923 or e-mail email@example.com. Due to high interest, it is recommended that you reserve your seat well in advance of the training.