Quality efforts have a material effect on the bottom line by identifying areas of waste, sources of hidden costs and opportunities for increasing the profit margin. The reporting capability of ProFicient shows the big picture and can point the way to differences between manufacturing lines, shifts, products, and any other cross-section of the data in the SPC Quality Hub.
- Monitor quality levels across the enterprise. Track performance via a summary view of quality metrics. Customize the view in order to see the needed metrics. The ProFicient™ InSight interface is optimized for mobile devices to make it easier to track performance and decide what changes need to be made.
- Easily create reports, charts or graphs "on the fly". Spend more time reviewing and analyzing results and less time determining how to patch together data. ProFicient supports quality teams with reporting, data mining and distribution capabilities.
- Bring the entire organization onto the same page. Finally have conversations where everyone speaks the same language as all can access centralized data housed under the same standardized naming conventions and metrics.
- Provide visibility into production based on the role of the viewer. Everyone plays a role in improving quality, so help each user create and run the analysis they need. Get the word out about quality to a broader audience and distribute preconfigured reports to non-licensed colleagues.
- Take the guesswork out of continuous improvement activities. Bring conversations about quality metrics and analytics to the watercooler, as ProFicient acts as a consistent source of manufacturing intelligence. As the usage of the resulting metrics and analytics becomes more pervasive, the quality team can make better decisions faster.
- ProFicient™ InSight.
Dynamic, web-based portal, which delivers a dashboard view to anywhere in the world. Access the information through any browser—whether on a computer, smartphone or tablet.
- Customizable Reports & Visualizations.
With just a few clicks, design and customize the chart, graph or report for specific quality management needs or for other parts of the organization.
- Multi-level Data Mining.
Robust analytical tool permits users to slice and dice the data across many different dimensions (line, product, geographic region, supplier, etc…)