-- Simon Jacobson, AMR Research
Supplier Quality Management
Supplier quality management and performance monitoring are key components of any risk management strategy. Having visibility into supplier operations and quality programs (such as Six Sigma) will help ensure that the products meet requirements-reducing the risk of a defective lot.
- Define and enforce standard performance and risk measures and assessments.
- Make risk management a core and repeatable business discipline.
- Adopt sourcing methods to balance cost, performance, and risks.
- Leverage technologies and information services to improve risk planning, monitoring, and response.
- Develop and collaborate with suppliers to detect and mitigate risks.
Visibility of Supplier Shop Floor Data
If a problem occurs at any of your supplier's facilities, ProFicient will immediately send out notifications. This rapid problem identification and resolution helps to create an environment that fosters collaborative relationships between you and your suppliers and reduces overall supply chain quality costs.