Improving quality levels requires good actionable data. Many times projects stumble due to the difficulties of acquiring data or the key parameters that give data value: other software systems may hold needed information; different sources may have incompatible data formats; complex IT infrastructures can make it difficult for business users to find their data. Data acquisition provides the critical link of information between the shop floor and the rest of the organization.
- Eliminate the complexity of getting data into the software. Focus on continuous improvement efforts rather than endless data-loading exercises.
- Obtain a complete picture of operations. Integrate all the silos of data you need without bothering IT or waiting until a quality team member frees up time to import and export data.
- Include data from other commonly used software. Stop worrying about what might have been missed due to the complexity of just getting data from your existing systems and jump-start your quality improvement efforts.
- Adjust the level of automation for data collection. Create a start-small win-big approach and roll out the data collection project at your own pace.
- Collect data in any environment. Use any mobile device as an untethered way to collect and enter data into the system.
- Plant Floor Interface.
Operator friendly interface helps users easily enter required data. Fully customizable, intuitive and highly visual.
- Universal Data Connectors.
Prebuilt suite of connectors and data exchange processes that enables data collection and integration from virtually any data collection point or system.
- Configurable Data Collection.
Different degrees of automation for data collection and integration available. ProFicient permits Manual Data Collection, Semi-Automatic Data Collection and Automated Data Integration.
- Mobile Data Collection.
Browser or mobile-device method of collecting data in untethered fashion. Easily configurable, it extends the data collection arm of the quality hub.
- Multi-Plant Integration.
Option to consolidate data from different databases, from other corporate sites, from suppliers, no matter where geographically located.
*Feature set based on product edition. Not all features available in all editions.