Reliable quality information depends on accurate data measurements. Developed by InfinityQS’ expert industrial statisticians, Gage Tracking System (GTS) and Measurement Systems Analysis (MSA) let you manage gage quality in real-time, ensuring the accuracy, precision and consistency of your measurement devices. Additionally, GTS and MSA can be integrated seamlessly with ProFicient SPC, simplifying data management by providing a single repository for all shop floor, gage and quality data.
Gage Tracking System (GTS)
GTS allows you to track gage movement and specify calibration requirements for an unlimited number of gages. Easily perform calibration testing against embedded procedures and requirements with GTS’ simple, intuitive interface.
- Real-Time Gage Tracking: Easily track gage movement from supplier, to gage crib, to outside calibration vendors – all the way down to the shop floor drawer where the gage is stored. Individual gage calibration schedules, results and testing history are stored in GTS.
- Flexible Gage Management: Add new gages, modify calibration requirements and procedures, save calibration testing data and track gage model numbers, ID’s and serial numbers through GTS’ simple interface.
- Custom Calibration Schedules: Identify the length of time a gage can be operational and keep on top of of gage maintenance with custom scheduling.
- Real-Time Calibration Documentation: Ensure calibration is performed to specifications by dynamically linking each gage to its proper procedure. Generate calibration certificates and calibration stickers on the fly.
- Automated Calibration Notifications: Automatically alert shop floor operators when gages are due for calibration.
- Calibration Reports: Create the calibration reports you need including, Gage Movement History, Gage Calibration History, Active Gages, Inactive Gages, Gages out for Calibration, Gages Due for Calibration and others.
Measurement Systems Analysis (MSA)
InfinityQS’ MSA software allows you to easily design, perform and analyze Gage Repeatability and Reproducibility (Gage R&R) studies. MSA fully integrates with ProFicient SPC and can disallow incapable gages from being used on the shop floor for data collection.
- Simple ProFicient Interface: Manage gage data through the familiar ProFicient Project console – no need to learn a new interface.
- Unlimited Gage Studies: Design, perform and analyze an unlimited number of gage studies. MSA saves all gage study results allowing users to view historical gage studies and their results.
- Sophisticated Gage R&R Reports & Control Chart Analysis: View gage study results in a variety of powerful MSA analysis tools including:
- - Gage R&R Control Charts
- - Gage R&R Summary Data
- - Gage R&R Total Tolerance Report
- - Gage R&R Total Variation Report
- Electronic Data Entry: No need to type in MSA gage values from a keyboard. Instead, MSA supports electronic data entry directly from the gage being studied. This simplifies data collection and dramatically speeds the completion of the study while ensuring data accuracy.