July 26, 2011
InfinityQS Announces New Competitive Upgrade Promotion
Ed Van Rens
Manufacturers can save 50 percent from now until September 30 when switching from an entry-level SPC system to ProFicient SPC Enterprise Edition.
Chantilly, VA - July 26, 2011 - InfinityQS International, Inc., the leading provider of real-time quality control software solutions, today announced a new sales promotion for its Statistical Process Control (SPC) software, ProFicient. From now until Sept. 30, 2011, manufacturers can save 50 percent on ProFicient SPC software. This discount applies to ProFicient Enterprise Edition purchases or the first year of any single or multi-year ProFicient on Demand contract.
Benefits of Upgrading to ProFicient SPC Software:
- Rapid Return on Investment: InfinityQS clients typically see a return on their investment within months of implementation.
- Technical Expertise: InfinityQS' six sigma black belts, certified quality engineers (CQEs) and industrial statisticians deliver the expertise to help customers achieve their quality objectives.
- Ease of Use: Intuitive user interface keeps it simple for shop floor operators
- Dynamic Reports: Unique and flexible setups provide real-time line-to-line and plant-to-plant comparisons
- Integration: The ability to connect with ERP systems such as SAP, as well as MES, LIMS, and other manufacturing systems.
Manufacturers who take advantage of this offer will also receive all the benefits of the latest ProFicient release with significant enhancements for increased visibility and control over manufacturing processes.
InfinityQS' ProFicient is a proven, powerful and intelligent real-time SPC software solution. The world's leading manufacturers have standardized on ProFicient to monitor quality benchmarks, provide full traceability across the supply chain, and meet compliance and customer reporting requirements.
For more information, call 1-800-772-7978 or email email@example.com.
Complete information about the promotion is available on the InfinityQS website.