April 10, 2015
InfinityQS to Host Infusion 2015 Manufacturing Intelligence Conference in the U.K.
Global quality leader brings popular conference to Europe as it celebrates exponential growth across the region
LONDON – April 9, 2015 – InfinityQS International, Inc., the global authority on real-time quality and Manufacturing Intelligence, today announced that its 10th Manufacturing Intelligence conference will be held for the first time in the U.K. The event, Infusion 2015, will take place at the Stratford Hotel in Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire, on May 12-13, 2015. The event will present attendees from across EMEA with the latest techniques, trends and best practices in quality management and process control.
Martyn Gill, general manager of Europe, InfinityQS, said, “Hosting our popular Manufacturing Intelligence conference, Infusion, in Europe in 2015 is a landmark for InfinityQS and reflects our growth in the region. Each year we strive to share our knowledge and experiences with manufacturers around the world and this year’s event will build upon that tradition for an even broader audience.”
Many manufacturers struggle to understand and utilize data, even within flourishing manufacturing industries throughout the EMEA. Infusion 2015 will present businesses across many industries with the opportunity to discuss their specific quality needs with global manufacturing experts and learn how to reap the benefits of implementing a quality system. Attendees at Infusion 2015 will also hear client presentations, learn to give metrics meaning, identify areas for quality and process improvement, and turn manufacturing data into actionable intelligence.
Those unable to attend the event in Europe can tune in to InfinityQS’ Infusion Online Series, a year-long programme of fortnightly webinars focusing on quality management and manufacturing best practices. Included in this series will be “Tips and Tricks Live” webinars and Client Seminars.
For more information, please see:
Infusion 2015 highlights include:
- Expert Panel: Global manufacturing experts discuss how they use analytics to get ahead of quality problems.
- ProFicient Product Tour: Join InfinityQS experts for a deep dive into ProFicient’s newest functionality.
- Discussion Groups: Attendees will share their thoughts and experiences on common quality challenges and how they have overcome these challenges to reap the benefits of a quality system.
- Ask an Expert: Spend one-on-one time with quality experts who can answer questions about specific quality needs.
- The Innovation Centre: Infusion's demonstration hub, where attendees get hands-on interaction with quality management software and receive guidance from InfinityQS engineers and statisticians.
For more information on Infusion 2015 and registration, please visit the event website: www.infinityqs.com/InfusionEurope2015.