February 21, 2017
InfinityQS to Host Event to Re-imagine Quality in Brewing
The new Allied Trade Partner of the Colorado Brewers Guild gathers brew masters, quality professionals, and manufacturing engineers to discuss the value of quality throughout the brewing process
– Feb. 21, 2017 – InfinityQS® International, Inc. (InfinityQS
), the global authority on data-driven enterprise quality and a proud new partner of the Colorado Brewers Guild
, announces its Total Brewing Quality
event, which will take place on March 1, 2017, from 12:30-6 p.m. MST at the Left Hand Brewery in Longmont, Colorado. The event will bring together brewers and bottlers from across the region to discuss the value of quality throughout the brewing process.
Steve Kurowski, Operations Director, Colorado Brewers Guild, said, “Quality control needs to be top of mind for every brewer. We are excited for InfinityQS and their partners to share their expertise with our members at this event.”
The free half-day of education, workshops, and networking will explore how to re-imagine quality at every level in Colorado brewing, including the following presentations:
- A Real-world Case Study in Quality: Master of Quality, Jim Bruckner, will share the story of Left Hand Brewing’s track record of award-winning beer, their commitment to providing exceptional products to their customers, and ways in which they improved their quality management processes after an unforeseen issue caused the recall of a flagship product.
- Brewery Sanitation: Dana Johnson, Technical Director of Craft Brewing at Birko, will speak about the non-caustic cleaning/passivation method as the most important piece of brewery sanitation and its impact on product quality.
- Quality Measurement Technology: Patrick Mazzeo, Beverage Industry Manager at Hach Company, will discuss the use of measurement technologies to improve overall quality and the brewing processes, ensure consistent product, and support production goals.
- Quality Data Acquisition, Management, and Analysis: Doug Fair, Chief Operating Officer at InfinityQS, will focus on the power of real-time quality data and how improved operational visibility, insight, and analysis can be a driver in supporting quality initiatives, controlling cost, reducing risk, and growing your business.
Michael Lyle, President and CEO, InfinityQS, said, “Manufacturers often underestimate the impact of quality on an organization. More than improving products and lowering the risk of injury, quality data can uncover ways to minimize waste and boost profitability. With the right tools, it’s possible to turn basic quality programs into a strategic competitive advantage. We look forward to sharing insight and success stories with local brewers and hope to help promote quality at all levels of Colorado brewing.”
To learn more about InfinityQS’s Total Brewing Quality event, visit the event page
. If you have questions about event registration, contact our local event coordinator, Rob Bean, at email@example.com
or 970-214-3414. Media inquires should be directed to our PR representative, Liz Palm, at firstname.lastname@example.org