For most manufacturing operations, collecting data isn’t a problem—manufacturers collect vast amounts of operational data every day. The real problem is getting the right
information to the people who need it to do their job. InfinityQS®
solves this problem with dashboards.
Dashboards: You Know Them, You Love Them
Dashboards are relatively common in management software, so you’re undoubtedly familiar with the concept. In fact, most people expect to get their information from dashboards these days.
Dashboards allow you to:
- View aggregate data, such as combined data from multiple sites or production lines
- Drill down into data to view details or find the root cause of a problem
- Receive notifications and prompts to complete required actions
Using dashboards, you can easily interact with your system, open data collections, monitor event notifications and process states, and view data in different ways.
Dashboards in Enact
Enact dashboards deliver mobile access to targeted data, filtered by role so that users get just what they need when they need it. Each dashboard consists of customizable tiles that provide data at a glance and allow users to drill down into details.
Standardized dashboards promote consistent practices and standard operating procedures across the company. With everyone using the same tools to look at data from a central repository, users with different roles can make consistent decisions to benefit product and process quality.
Enact offers three types of dashboards:
- Work dashboard. This dashboard requires zero configuration and contains the Notifications, Data Collection, Process State, and Finished Item tiles. You can assign work dashboards to individual users.
- Raw dashboard. This is a configurable dashboard of live data from which users can select, place, and size individual raw data tiles such as Data Summary, Compliance, Box and Whisker, Paretos and more.
- Aggregated dashboard. This dashboard, intended for long-term data analysis, is also configurable and allows users to select, place, and size individual aggregated data tiles, such as Summary Table and Stream Statistics.
Providing specific information to specific users can transform the way people work. But the power of Enact dashboards lies in the fact that they are reusable
You don’t have to build or configure a dashboard for every user and contingency. Instead, you can build a set of standard dashboards with the tiles that a particular group of users requires, and then those users can customize it for their needs and job role.
Once you have a dashboard configured for your needs, Enact essentially follows you around, notifying you when you need to act or be aware of something—and leaving you alone when you don’t. So, you no longer have to worry that you may have missed something or forgotten to perform a task.
With Enact dashboards, users can stop spending time digging for information and start using
information to do their jobs better. It’s a win for everyone!