Quality control in manufacturing used to mean checking a box that said the widget rolling off the production line matched the customer’s specifications. Times have changed, and now manufacturing quality experts are accountable for quality control at multiple levels along the entire supply chain.
This thought-provoking eBook is an engaging and informative profile of the modern approach of today’s statistical process control (SPC) and quality experts. In the eBook, InfinityQS Vice President of Statistical Methods Steve Wise shares observations and wisdom gained over 25 years working with the world’s most innovative manufacturers.
A compelling read that at times is light hearted and funny, 7 Habits of Quality Obsessed Manufacturers is written for top-performing quality professionals who want to give their companies an edge. The eBook takes a closer look at:
- How to brag about quality
- What successful manufacturers have in common with Einstein
- What plays the starring role in your company
- How to not make what is easy hard
- Making the cloud your answer to supply-chain visibility
- How to choose between "do something" and "do nothing"
- Giving data an afterlife
Ready to learn the best practices of quality control in manufacturing to gain a competitive advantage?
Complete the short form, then click Submit.