What’s your biggest manufacturing challenge today? Are you looking to:
- Reduce scrap—by as much as 12.7% or more?
- Reduce reporting time—by as much as 17.1%?
- Reduce warranty claims by as much as 14.1%—and have happier customers?
- Stop just fixing problems—and prevent them instead? *
A modern approach to statistical process control (SPC)—using real-time quality data—can help you master quality and achieve the operational excellence you need.
Learn 6 Quality-Management Best Practices
In the white paper Mastering Quality, you’ll learn how modern manufacturing quality solutions and techniques can help you:
- Optimize data collection
- Notify shop floor personnel of issues requiring attention
- Prioritize the quality activities that will make the biggest impact
- Analyze data and extract actionable information
- Report, communicate, and convince stakeholders
- Transform your manufacturing organization
Discover the Power of Data Visibility
You can provide tangible value to stakeholders throughout your organization:
- On the shop floor: Real-time data shows operators when a process is starting to show variation—and gives them the power to respond quickly.
- At the plant level: Plant operations managers can use quality data to quickly see opportunities to improve products, processes, and operations across the organization.
- In the executive suite: Aggregated data shows company leaders the data trends that instantly connect to their business needs.
Improving quality requires more than just collecting data. Learn how to get meaningful information out of your data and use it to take meaningful action—today.
To read the white paper, complete the short form.
* Improvement measurements are averages reported by InfinityQS software customers.