ProFicient 5.4.2, our newest release, adds a number useful enhancements and bug fixes that improve the user experience.
Below are some of the highlights:
- View Data Chart Supports Part Description – Now you can add the part description to the View Data chart. If you are using part names that are numeric or not descriptive, this new capability will help make View Data charts much easier to understand by managers, engineers, and operators.
- Multiple Roles Assigned to a Toolbar Button – With this release you can assign multiple user roles to a toolbar button. This enables system administrators to assign specific toolbar buttons or features to specific user roles, helping you control access. Toolbar buttons are a great way to make it easy to present key functionality to users. This new capability allows you to tailor the key features you present to your different user roles.
- Enhanced EIS Support – You are now able to create Part Test records without requiring the Part or Test to be defined; they can be set to <undefined>. This adds more flexibility to EIS data filtering. EIS—Enterprise Integration Service—is used to integrate ProFicient with third party systems, like ERP systems.
In addition to the above highlights, InfinityQS has improved the handling of Process State changes with Dynamic Scheduler.
We have made a number of enhancements to DMS, DCS, and EIS to support Enact and its connectivity and integration to other systems, such as the SAP ERP system.
- New Enact Writer in EIS allows specific types of subgroup data to be routed from ProFicient to Enact.
- Data throttling within the EIS Enact Writer helps ensure that high data volumes will not overwhelm the Enact data servers.
- New data collectors for Enact include: Part Definition Data Collector, Lot Status Data Collector, and Production Assignment Data Collector. These support better integration with third party systems, like the SAP ERP system.
Schedule a live demo to see ProFicient 5.4.2 updates.