Our latest update to ProFicient, 5.3.15, is replete with enhancements and bug fixes that will make using ProFicient better than ever.
Why the update? We update ProFicient to make the experience better for you, our client, and to more effectively serve our markets. Whenever we see an opportunity to enhance our software, or smooth out a rough edge here or there, we try to take it. As the market leader, your continued satisfaction is our primary goal.
Below are some of the highlights:
- Part and Process Descriptors – Now you can attach virtually any number or “descriptors” or “tags” to parts, processes, or tests. This significantly expands how you can analyze and report on your data. For example, you could list tests as “Critical to Quality” for easy filtering, or use “Material,” “Container Size,” or “Flavor” part descriptors to enhance your analysis. These new descriptors can also help simplify data collection by reducing the need for subgroup descriptors.
- Box Plot Supports Pp and Ppk Distributions – You can now apply box and whisker plots to entire data streams. At a glance you will be able to evaluate overall performance of your facility, or even your entire enterprise.
- Improved Part, Process, and Test Edit Dialogs – the edit dialogs for Part, Process, and Test have been improved to include a broad range of master data so fewer steps are needed to revise your configurations. A new “Copy All from” button was added to the Process and Test edit dialogs allowing you to copy over all of associated records from one process or test to a new process or test. This button is already present for parts.
In addition to the highlights above, InfinityQS has also improved data collection functionality and overall usability.
A large number of enhancements have been done to supporting products to ProFicient including; DMS/DCS, EIS, and the Event Logger. We improved integration, performance, and usability for all of these products. Below are some of the highlights.
- DCS has been integrated with the new Enact offering, enabling automated data collection in the new product.
- For DMS, integration possibilities have been significantly enhanced with the addition of a Web API. Now resources such as master data, quality data, and quality charts can be written and/or read by external applications. This can reduce redundancy, improve accuracy, and greatly increase the power of your ProFicient data.
- For DCS, Process State support has been improved and made more reliable
- For EIS, new MDI lookup tokens significantly enhance automated data collection for data streams requiring additional descriptors. This allows key items to be attached to your automated data for improved reporting and analysis.
- For EIS, a new CMM reader for PC-DMIS XML has been added so you can automatically capture data for CMMs using the popular PC-DMIS XML format. Now you don’t need to purchase dedicated data collectors for each CMM, simplifying your IT infrastructure and reducing cost.
Schedule a live demo to see ProFicient 5.3.15 updates.