Enact Essentials – Classroom Course
This instructor-led, interactive classroom course helps attendees develop the skills they need to succeed with their InfinityQS® Enact™ Quality Intelligence deployment. Participants practice and gain experience with real-world use cases, learning how to create a process models and part recipes; configure dashboards for analysis and reporting purposes; set up data collections; and more.
Attendees develop confidence in implementing and maintaining quality intelligence in an actual plant environment through the use of dashboards, Enact's unique way of presenting role-specific information.
- Introduction to audience-directed dashboards
- Using process models to map your plant floor
- Developing naming conventions for parts, processes, and features
- Identifying and creating part recipes
- Creating data collections and using calculations
- Additional topics: calculations, gauges, lots, shifts, etc.
- Reporting and notifications
- Help System
- 3.5 Days (at InfinityQS Training Center)
PrerequisitesAttendees should possess a good working knowledge of quality metrics. In addition, attendees should be familiar with the Microsoft® Windows™ operating system and Windows applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and other Office applications. Students should be able to navigate through the Windows interface quickly and effectively. Failure to do so will hamper their ability to perform many of the required tasks. Additionally, knowledge of basic database concepts is beneficial.