Online ProFicient Fundamentals Course
InfinityQS has expanded our training classes to offer an online InfinityQS® ProFicient™ Fundamentals course. Students will conduct the hands-on exercises using our ProFicient on Demand (PoD) cloud-based platform.
Benefits & Learning Goals
- Develop confidence in implementing and maintaining ProFicient in an actual plant environment, including Statistical Process Control (SPC) and verification checks.
- Present charting, data analytics, and reporting options that meet the needs of all types of users: operators, quality professionals, plant engineers, and managers.
- Demonstrate how to customize data entry and data displays to meet the needs of most industries.
- Students have ten (10) business days to complete the training
- New courses begin most Mondays
- The course is comprised of independent training modules and exercises, followed by an online quiz
The class is intended for quality professionals and managers responsible for administrating InfinityQS ProFicient software at their facility. This class is not intended for operators.
Students should possess a good working knowledge of SPC techniques. In addition, students should be familiar with the Microsoft® Windows™ operating system and Windows applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and other Office applications. Students should be able to navigate through the Windows interface quickly and effectively.