Online ProFicient Fundamentals Course
This online, three-day course develops fundamental skills so students can succeed with their InfinityQS ProFicient quality programs, and incorporates live instruction, videos, and a variety of hands-on exercises. Students will conduct the hands-on exercises using our ProFicient on Demand (PoD) cloud-based platform.
Participants will learn how to create ProFicient projects; set up data entry configurations; and utilize data selection, toolbar, and reporting options. In addition, students gain experience by working through real-world use cases. Every participant is presented with a certificate of completion at the end of the class, and receives resource materials to support and expand the coursework covered.
Benefits & Learning Goals
- Develop confidence in implementing and maintaining ProFicient in an actual plant environment, including Statistical Process Control (SPC) and verification checks.
- Present charting, data analytics, and reporting options that meet the needs of all types of users: operators, quality professionals, plant engineers, and managers.
- Demonstrate how to customize data entry and data displays to meet the needs of most industries.
- Three (3) days
- 2 sessions a day: seven (7) hours total per day
- Each session is comprised of independent training modules and exercises, followed by an instructor-led webinar
The class is intended for quality professionals and managers responsible for administrating InfinityQS ProFicient software at their facility. This class is not intended for operators.
Students should possess a good working knowledge of SPC techniques. In addition, students should be familiar with the Microsoft® Windows™ operating system and Windows applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and other Office applications. Students should be able to navigate through the Windows interface quickly and effectively.