ProFicient Advanced Techniques
About this course
In this course, students will be provided an in-depth examination of the advanced features in InfinityQS® ProFicient™. Students will learn using actual industry-based case studies. Following each case-study workshop, students will present their results to the class, including sample deployments and recommendations. The goal of this class is to prepare students to walk into virtually any real-time data collection scenario and successfully deploy InfinityQS ProFicient.
Benefits & Learning Goals
- Encourage students to think creatively when faced with challenging data collection scenarios.
- Help students discover non-traditional control charting techniques.
- Introduce data collection techniques beyond keyboard and automatic gauge collection.
- Explore ProFicient’s workflow management capabilities related to field data collection.
- Introduce several important ProFicient software utilities.
- Present options available to display and analyze Statistical Process Control (SPC) data and other required checks.
- Typically conducted over a 3 day period with 2 sessions per day.
- Approximately 20 hours to complete.
The class is intended for quality professionals and managers responsible for administrating InfinityQS software at their facility. This class is not intended for operators.
Students must have completed InfinityQS ProFicient Fundamentals and have a strong working knowledge of InfinityQS ProFicient applications or receive permission from the course instructor. In addition, students must be familiar with the Microsoft® Windows™ operating system, Windows applications, and relational database techniques.
Ready to get started?
Customer site training offerings are available on request.
Please contact your InfinityQS Account Manager for a quote.