Data Management System (DMS) Workshop
The InfinityQS® ProFicient™ Data Management System (DMS) Workshop is designed to provide ProFicient users with detailed working knowledge of three important automated data collection software components:
- Data Management System
- Data Collection Service
- Remote Monitoring Service
Students will learn and practice the skills needed to implement these components in real-world automated data collection scenarios. The course is delivered in a workshop format that allows students to learn at their own pace. Topics covered include a guided overview of DMS/DCS capabilities and data providers, scenario-based exercises, overviews of data collection triggers, specification limits, the Remote Monitoring Service, and more.
Benefits & Learning Goals
- Get an introduction to a variety of automated data collection methods.
- Learn configurations necessary to bring quality data, specification limits, and process states into the database.
- Learn how process data and Statistical Process Control (SPC) data can be combined into a single subgroup.
- Gain hands-on experience controlling data sampling frequency and the subgroup options that are available.
- Learn the use of logic to control the data collection process.
- Create notifications to co-workers when specific data events occur.
- 3 Days (at InfinityQS Training Center)
- 3 Days (at client site)
ProFicient users who want to gain a better understanding of how to automate the collection of data from other production systems.
Students should be familiar with the Microsoft® Windows™ operating system and Windows applications (For example, Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.).